John has over 20 years of public accounting experience serving both middle market and large clients. While in various Big 4 accounting firms, he focused on the federal and state planning and compliance of large multinational IRC Sub C companies in a variety of industries including but not limited to: manufacturing, retail, high/bio tech, financial services and insurance taxation. He has also worked for regional public accounting firms rounding out his experience with individual, not for profit and closely held businesses. He has successfully navigated numerous clients through IRS and State audits of multiple open years and has extensive experience dealing with publically traded as well as privately held middle market through Fortune 500 clients regarding consolidated tax issues, inbound/outbound companies and transactions, M&A, ASC 740 and SSAP 101, tax reporting inclusive of tax footnote disclosures, tax 404 compliance, FIN 48 reporting and disclosures, fed and state consolidated tax return compliance and co-sourcing, and state tax nexus issues.
- Villanova University, B.S., Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, States of Connecticut and Pennsylvania
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICAP)